Saturday 25 June 2011

Decision Points - George W Bush

Whilst George W was president I don't think that I would have been willing to listen to or believe anything that he had to say.  Having read this book I still feel much the same.  Apparently George gets fed up with being painted as a half wit and being called a megalomaniac warmonger hell bent on world domination.  He also likes god a lot and likes to tell us about this a lot.  Well I don't know obviously he isn't as stupid as many would like us to believe but maybe he isn't as pure as he would like to seem.  The best thing about this book is the behind the scenes look at a Whitehouse under attack and it is all pretty well written and keeps moving along nicely.  How much that has to do with our boy and how much is down to editors and ghost writers again I don't know.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment